Services the Alcohol & Drug Service delivers in partnership with Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Trust including Aspire and Foundations have been rated ‘Good’ by health watchdog, the Care Quality Commission.
CQC inspectors visited the services towards the end of 2016 and found that our services were safe and effective. They highlighted a number of areas including;
- Recovery plans reflected the needs of the clients, were strength based and recovery focused.
- Psychosocial therapies were available to clients as per national guidance
- Relationships with pharmacists meant staff could be notified electronically if a client missed a dose of medication within 24 hours.
- Client outcomes and progress were monitored using treatment outcomes profiles and the drug and alcohol recovery star.
- Peer mentor schemes were established across the services with clients taking part in a comprehensive training package and receiving continued support from volunteer coordinators.
The CQC report can be found here