Referral is via our direct access drop-ins, which are held on a weekly basis at nine different locations in the East Riding of Yorkshire – please read our ERP Open Access Leaflet Dec 2018 for more information. Where people can self-refer and be seen on a one-to-one basis by one of our practitioners. Service users can receive advice and information and assessment should this be required. They can then be referred onto the most appropriate part of the service to help them in their recovery.
The team provides support to service users but also to carers, family members and professionals seeking advice or signposting to other services.
Interventions offered include:
- Drop-in service for clients and carers
- Drug-related advice and information
- Needle exchange signposting
- Initial assessments
- Signposting and onward referral
- Brief interventions
- Solution-focused one to one work
- Motivational interviewing
- Referral to all other parts of the service
For more information contact 01482 336675